Friday, December 17, 2010

Sugar is Not Protein!

Oh boy.


Two days of sugar does not a good run make. I had great intentions to go to the gym and knock out four or five miles. No problem right?

Except for this guy.


Meet my running nemesis, Butterscotch Oatie. He is delicious, roll your eyes in your head good, but awful for endurance. I managed to eek out 3.0 miles, and I called it good.

Lesson learned!

Today was also the holiday party at the Mayor's office. It wasn't just cookies and pie. It was a 30 pound turkey, ham, stuffing, green bean casserole...another Thanksgiving basically.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow my run will be better. Cross your fingers for 6 strong miles.

Just this good guy for breakfast!


Mini-Wheats_button.jpg

http://cynicalrantings.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-hate-miniature-focusizer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment