Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No More Cookies After January 1st

I did it again.
More cookies. After all the different batches I have made, I figured I was done. The chocolate tea cookies, the peanut butter cookies, the butterscotch oaties...nope. I found this recipe for "Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dough Balls" on "Carrot's N' Cake," and had to give it a go. Super easy, moist and remarkably tasty.

Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dough Balls
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tbsp canola oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (I just used equal parts ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg).
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (GENEROUS). 
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, roll into balls, slap on greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.

And deliciousness will ensue.

However, I did make up for my two cookies by roasting some of these babies.

Roasted brussel sprouts, onion and sweet potato left over from my sweet potato pancakes. So yummy!

And to finish the night, a sleeping Athena photo!


I am finishing my glass of wine and hitting the sack soon. Today was a workout rest day, the only one I will take this week. BodyPump tomorrow at noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment