Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Girls in Town!

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is when my friends come back into town. Two of my best friends, Katelin and Lindsey, were back in Omaha from San Fran and Chi-Town. Combine that with my best friend who lives here, Jean, and it has been an amazing week.

Lindz, Katelin and Me!
We also had to borrow a few boys from the table next to us at La Buvette to take our photo. Yes, were were those annoying girls.



We had an assortment of appetizers, meat and cheese plates, hummus, and hot pressed sandwiches (MY FAVORITE), as well as plenty of yummy wine.


After our night downtown, we headed back to my house to break into my "Three Buck Chuck" wine from Trader Joe's. I'm telling you, this stuff is not bad!

So needless to say, today I have a headache. And I need to pack and clean for tomorrow's road trip to Alliance, and then South Dakota. Jason and I are going skiing over the New Year, and I am so excited to get out of town with him.

I'm also working on an Inspiration Board for 2011. I got the idea from Gina at "The Fitnessista." I am going through a bunch of magazines and cutting out photos, images, and inspirational words that will fuel my resolutions for the New Year.

Here is a preview:



I am excited for the finished product!

I'm off to do some work on my nonprofit project, nurse my hangover away, and gear up for packing, cleaning and BodyPump this evening. More to come later this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Cutting up magazines is a great way to find inspiration! I love the green hat, too!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got the green hat from a gas station in Crawford, Nebraska! :) No joke! Check my blog on Monday, I will post my finished inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete