Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Messy Clem-McClaren House!

Happy Christmas all! Right now I am sitting in my fluffy pink bathrobe that Jason thinks makes me look like a grandma, drinking coffee and watching "Elf."



 I have plans to head down to my dad's house in Palmyra today, but not until I am done cleaning my house and doing some yoga. Yesterday I had a great run, 7.0 miles, in exactly one hour. My speed is getting better! When I do treadmill runs I always mess with the incline and speed to make it as close to running outside as possible. I fueled up for the run with a Christmas Eve breakfast from Jason (English muffin half with peanut butter, one piece of bacon, one egg and cottage cheese) and a juicy clementine. My post run snack was a holiday blend coffee from Crane and a bowl of honey greek yogurt, granola, protein powder, honey and cinnamon!! So yummy! 

Here are a few reasons why I need to clean:


Athena is drowning in a sea of folded and done, but not put away laundry. 


The beds have not been made. 

And I'm not even going to show you the bathrooms. 

However, I did manage to clean the kitchen:


And took a moment to enjoy our pretty ornaments on our lovely and still alive Christmas tree. 



I plan on drinking wine and margaritas, watching America's Funniest Home Videos, and eating sea scallops and tilapia with my dad and brother today. Tomorrow is the big family get together with my grandma and her sister, my aunt and cousins. And Jason too! Have a great Christmas Day everyone!

1 comment: