Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dinner Party!

Good morning everyone! Today is gorgeous, in the 70s, breezy, clear...a perfect day for a long run! Since I am feeling much better than yesterday, I may take advantage of this perfect day and attempt a 7 mile run. I also am eager to go to Ellen's turbo kickboxing class at 24 Hour Fitness, a class I haven't been able to attend because I usually work Tuesday nights. We shall see, but I plan on at least going for a long walk! Yesterday I did some amazing, invigorating yoga for over an hour to help release my toxins and get rid of my headache. I'm a big fan of Excercise TV (http://www.excercisetv.tv/) for free full length workouts, and I did a 30 minute power yoga routine. I then switched to the Yoga Journal website (http://www.yogajournal.com/) for 40 minutes more of intense, yummy yoga. The Journal offers free 20 minute classes in their mutlimedia section. Even if you don't have a gym membership, there is never an excuse not to work out! :)

After grabbing coffee, cleaning a bit and running some errands, we attended a dinner party at my best friend Jean's house. It was delicious and in the company of great friends. We had gorgonzola and honey on wheat crackers with grapes for appetizers (Served with a rasberry truffle martini shot), and a lemon asparagus pasta with three types of cheese! We also had homemade garlic bread, salad and some honey pears Jason made for desert. It was a great night of friends, food and conversation!








No comments:

Post a Comment